July 4, 2022

Life Is Like A Bath Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here and today I have a fun and snarky little card to share featuring some of the newest stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all of the details on how I created my card.


I started by creating a simple blended card front using white cardstock and Distress Oxide Ink. Then I added the sentiment to the top portion of the card front using black ink. Stamp the bathtub onto white cardstock and add color to the taps and such using the yellow Zig Clean Color Marker.
Fussy cut out the bathtub image and add to the card front using 3D foam squares. Mat the card front in navy cardstock and add to a white cardstock card base. For a little extra sparkle, I added gold Stickles to the taps of the bathtub. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!