August 8, 2022

Bright Gel Press Alcohol Ink Background

Happy Monday, friends! Ericka here, and today I am playing with alcohol inks and a gel press to make a bright background for my card.

 
I started by applying some bright alcohol ink colors to my gel press and spreading them around with a brayer. I then added some blending solution and waited for the ink to dry. Once they were dry, I applied a thin layer of white acrylic paint and pulled up my print to reveal this bright background.
I stamped the Shades around my card base in Versafine Clair Nocturn ink, and clear heat embossed them. I then stamped the So Bright sentiment on a separate paper and used part of the background to frame it. I love this fun sentiment and the encouragement for anyone starting a new adventure.
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!