August 12, 2022

Lemons Stamped Card by Martha Lucia

 Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a lemons stamped card!


Summer is not finished yet, and there is nothing more refreshing than a good lemonade. However, the lemons are also good for creating encouraging cards. I made this card using the Fruit Slice & Wedge Set of 2 in combination with the sentiment Sit Back.
I stamped the lemons with different colors of Memento Ink onto white smooth cardstock. Then, I colored each image with Classique Markers from Spectrum Noir. In addition, I stamped the Sit Back sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Once I was satisfied with the look of the card, I resized the layer and pasted it over a basic black card base using crafty foam tape.

Remember that you always can find more details about my cards here in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!