September 17, 2022

Belated Birthday Card

Hello Crafter, Vicky here today! As fast as days go by, have you remembered a birthday a day or two late like I have? Even though I forgot on that day, I still wanted to wish my friend a happy birthday.
I did orange because it is bright and cheerful. I stenciled the background.
I used a couple of new stamps for this card. The saying, Sorry Missed Your Birthday was stamped with VersaFine. The Balloons And Streamers were stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copics.

I used the Created For You By one of our new stamps, and I put it on the back of the card and will sign my name under it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!