September 15, 2022

What Time Is A Good Time To Start Drinking Wine?

Hello! Nadine here today with a wine card with a snarky twist.


I first created a watercolor background with some ink and water to make a color swatch in the middle of my card front. Then using the new What Time Is A Good Time sentiment stamp, I stamped it in the middle of the watercolor swatch. Then I stamped the Grapes, Wine Bottle, & Glass and colored them in with ink mixed with water and a paintbrush to give them a watercolored look. On the label on the wine bottle, I stamped the Wine Word. Then I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the card front with 3D foam squares. I also added a few sequins.

STAMPS USED:
What Time Is A Good Time
Grapes, Wine Bottle, Glass Set
Wine Grapes
Wine Bottle
Wine Glass
Wine Bottle Names Set Of 3

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!