September 18, 2022

You're Tea-rrific Card

Hello, cardmaking friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little tea-themed card to share featuring some new and not-so-new stamps. I am a tea and iced tea drinker, so I was in love when I got my hand on these fabulous stamps. Here are all of the details. 



Crackerbox Stamps Used:


I cut a piece of white cardstock that was 3.25x4.5 and blended it with Distress Oxide Inks. I added the sentiment to the very bottom using black ink. I cut a second piece of white cardstock to 4x5.25 and stamped the lemon wedge image around the outside of the cardstock. I added color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Adhere these layers together to a white cardstock base.

Stamp the Jar Drink image onto white cardstock and add color to it using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Once dry, fussy out the image and add to the middle of the card using foam squares. Add Stickles to the jar for a little extra sparkle, and let dry. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!