September 14, 2022

Easy Layered Frame Card with NEW Coffee Stamps!

 Hello, everyone! This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another red-rubber-inspired project featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

Crackerbox Stamps just had another amazing release--this one is chalk full of caffeinated stamps!  Right up my alley, right??  One of my favorites was this sentiment--Coffee Murder. Truer words were never spoken, am I right?!? LOL

For this card, I used the following stamps:
Cup Lg
Coffee Murder

To create this card, I started by stamping the Cup Lg. Image in Copic friendly ink to the lower right corner of an A2 white card panel.  I colored it using some of my favorite reds: R89, R29, R27, and R24.  Then I positioned my sentiment underneath and stamped it in black ink. Next, I thumbed through my collection of 6x6 paper pads and found this gem hidden in them.  I grabbed a nested heart die set from my stash, selected one big enough to "frame" around my images, and then die-cut it from the patterned paper.  I purposefully angled it so it kind of "fell" off the page as well.  I trimmed the patterned paper down to A2 size to match the white panel and glued them together.  I wasn't a huge fan of how much white space was still there, so I grabbed some red flat sequins from my stash and scattered them around.    Toss in a folded card base, and I was done!

You can find the entire new release in the Crackerbox Stamps store HERE.

That wraps up my card for today--thank you so much for stopping by!
See you all again soon, Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!