September 19, 2022

Minion Wobble Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here, and today I have a fun minion birthday card I created for one of my students. I love these minions and all the great sentiments that go along with them.

I started by using Distress Spray Stains in Mermaid Lagoon and Squeezed Lemonade on Bristol Smooth paper. While my background was drying, I stamped the Stuart with Cupcake, and clear heat embossed him. I used watercolor markers to color him and then fussy cut him out.

I stamped the Once in a Minion sentiment along with the Birthday #7, and clear heat embossed them so they would stand out from my background.

I finished my card by attaching my minion to my card using an Action Wobble. I love these fun wobbles; they add a little extra fun to every card. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!