October 14, 2022

Snarky SnapDragon Coffee Cards

Hello everyone! This is Shanna today with a brand new project...or NINE featuring some fabulous stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

Have you ever gotten in a creative funk and had images you wanted to play with but had no idea what you wanted to make?? I definitely was earlier this month! My go-to solution is generally a card sketch or challenge blog. I went with Crafty Al's Sheetload of Card series on YouTube this time. My Crackerbox Stamps were the perfect fit to mix and match and end up with a really fun card set!
Here are the stamps I used in today's projects....


I followed the sketch to make the cards and pulled some 6x6 pattern paper from my stash. I chose my Copic colors based on the colors in the plaid paper and stuck to those while coloring all 9 Coffee Snapdragons.  I stamped all the sentiments onto white cardstock using black ink but then dragged an orange ink cube around all the edges to frame it a little. The Snapdragons were added last with some foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by! For more details on the sketch and specific colors used--head over to my personal blog, Caffeinated Craftiness. I will be back soon with another fabulous red rubber project for Crackerbox Stamps. Until then--Stay Crafty!! ~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!