October 15, 2022

Thanksgiving Turkey Wobble Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a Thanksgiving Turkey wobble card.


I started with a kraft woodgrain card base, and a piece of mustard color textured cardstock cut smaller than the card base. I stamped the Turkey Goofy stamp and colored him in with Copic Markers, then fussy cut him out. I die cut out a circle on the bottom corner of the mustard cardstock piece making sure it was slightly bigger than the turkey. Then I stamped the Fat Pants sentiment on the mustard piece. I adhered everything together and added the turkey to the cutout circle area using an Action Wobble Spring.

STAMPS USED:

For the complete list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!