December 23, 2022

A Grinchy Christmas Card and Poem

Hi friends, Martha Lucia, is here to share a Grinchy Christmas card and poem with you. These stamps were part of our most recent release and are perfect to close this Christmas season!


My card is an easel design created with cardstock and designer paper. First, I stamped the Grinch Standing on the right side of the white smooth cardstock. Then, I stamped the Grinch Saying Long on the left side of the same layer. I colored the image with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. 
I continue, resizing the layer to mat it with a scallop square.


To hold the easel panel, I used two different elements. For the right side, I stamped the Candle 3 Lit. Then, I colored it with TriBlend Markers and fussy cut it with scissors. For the left side, I just used a dot in clay.

Stamps Used:


Thanks for stopping by, and see you the next year with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!