December 22, 2022

Caught A Bug Card

Hello, Nadine here today! It is that time of year when lots of bugs are going around. Send those sick ones a card to make them smile to help them feel better.


I stamped each of the bugs and colored them with Copic markers, and then die cut them out with circle dies. I stamped the Bug-B-Gone Can and colored it with Copic markers, and then fussy cut it out. Next, I stamped the Caught A Bug sentiment and die-cut it out with a rectangle die. I blended some grey ink on the edges of each stamped die-cut piece with a blending brush. Arranged the stamped pieces on the front of my card and added some green dimensional crystal dots.

Stamps Used:

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!