December 27, 2022

Joy Mixed Media Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. We have been busy with family visiting, but I had a little time to make a mixed media card using the Joy stamp. I love this handwritten script.

To start, I used a mixed media gel press background I had in my stash. I used some acrylic sprays and added splatters for some additional texture. I stamped the Pine Branch stamp with Versafine Clair ink, and clear heat embossed it. I then stamped the Pine Cones, fussy cut them out, and colored them with my Zig Real Brush Markers. I stamped the Joy sentiment, and heat embossed it white. I attached the Pine Cones with foam tape for added dimension. I also added white gel pens and black markers to highlight the sentiment and pine branch.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a joyful week as we head into the New Year.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!