December 21, 2022

Layering Stamps To Create A Fun Christmas Card

Hi everyone, I am back sharing a Grinch filled card and a way to extend your stamps, if that's the right word?! Below I shared a link…


Sharing a short video to show how I made my Christmas tree bigger and fuller by layering my stamp and using the Grinch to create a collage around the tree. I used my Copic in B000 to create a glow to show my grinch expresses his heart, warming up to the thought of Christmas!!

Stamps Used:
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I love the masking and I see some colors I didn't think of in the hat and sweater. What a fun card! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea. Thank you for sharing X X

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!