December 14, 2022

Christmas Thumbprint Mice Cards

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I have a fun kid-craft to share today that doubles as Christmas cards!  Perfect for sending to those fabulous grandparents!


For today's cards, I used the following products:

I did these with my two boys by having them ink up their thumbs' pads and then put them on a pre-cut white card base.  Next, we made them into scenes by cutting snowy slopes and adding some patterned paper to one!

These cards whipped up fairly quickly, and the kids had a lot of fun.  Whereas I did these for Christmas--you could totally switch up the sentiments and colors and make them for almost any occasion!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season!  I will be back soon---Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!