December 6, 2022

Dreaming Of A White or Red Wine Christmas Card

 Hello! Are you dreaming of a white or red Christmas? This card is perfect for all your wine drinking friends.

I used the Lady with Holding Hand stamp, and when inking her up, I made sure not to put ink on the bow in her hair since I knew I would be putting a Santa Hat on her. I then stamped her in the bottom corner of my card front. I stamped the Grinch Wine Glass so it was on her hand, and then colored her and the wine glass in with Copic Markers. I stamped the Santa Hat separately and then colored it with Copic Markers, fussy cut it out, and adhered it to the lady. I then stamped the White Christmas sentiment, added a few sequins to finish the card off, and mounted it to red cardstock.

Stamps Used:
Lady with Holding Hand
Santa Hat Lg.
Grinch Wine Glass
White Christmas

Happy crafting!
Nadine

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!