December 20, 2022

Get Well Card

Hello Stampers; Vicky is here today. I hope you are well and happy. If you know someone who isn't feeling well and happy, here is an idea for a fun, uplifting card.


I stamped the image Feet Lg. and cut around it. The flower is stamped on a separate piece of paper. We offer the Feet Flower separately if you want to use it as a background or on another card. I mounted the saying, Back On Your Feet on the same printed paper, but the print is sideways.
I cut out the flower, popped it up, and turned it slightly to make it look bigger. I also put a pompom in the center of the flower.


Thanks for looking,
Vicky

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!