December 19, 2022

Peaceful Ink Blending Christmas Card

Happy holidays crafty friends! Ericka here, and I hope you are all doing well and enjoying time with your family and friends. Today I have a simple card I made with ink blending for a peaceful winter scene.

I started by creating a circle stencil with some plastic to blend light ink. I used Bristol Smooth paper, my go-to paper when blending ink, and a blending brush with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I added a little Wild Honey Distress ink for a moon glow in the background. Then I used the Swirl Christmas Thick stamp and Versafine Clair ink in Twilight to add trees in the background. I stamped the middle tree first and then stamped the side trees after stamping off some ink on a scratch piece of paper to make a lighter image in the background. The Spruce Tree would also be a perfect stamp for this, but I didn't have it in my stash. I stamped the Small Buck and Doe set in Versafine Clair Nocturne and added a little snow highlights on their backs and the trees with a white gel pen. I used a swirl stencil to add some ink blending around the circle in Kitsch Flamingo. I lightly spritzed my background and lifted some ink off to look like falling snow. To finish my card, I used Peace Written stamp to finish my card.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas season.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!