January 23, 2023

Best Friends Stamped Card by Martha Lucia

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Best Friends Stamped Card created with a combination of a stencil, sentiment, and cute stamps.


This is one layer card. The card base is White Smooth Cardstock, and I stamped the sentiment Good Friends In Tune with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. Then I placed a stencil from my stash, and I inked a lower free area with Distress Oxide Ink. On a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Cat Friends stamp and colored it with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. Afterward, I fussy cut it with scissors and pasted it over the stenciled area with 3D Foam Squares.

Stamps Used:

You can find a lot of friendship stamps in our Crackerbox Store. It's the perfect time to create your valentines cards and more cute things for all our friends!
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!