January 22, 2023

Sweet & Snarky Giraffe Cards For A Friend

 I had trouble deciding which sentiment to use on my card, snarky or sweet, so I used both.
I went with sweet on my first card and used the Happy Valentine's Day Friend Script sentiment and stamped it in the Word Bubble Round.

I used Rafferty The Giraffe on both cards and colored him in with Copic Markers. For the background, I used an embossing folder on a white piece of cardstock, and some green ink on the raised embossed parts with an ink dauber, then cut it into 3 pieces. Then I added some die-cut leaves around the Giraffe and attached him with some 3D foam squares.

For my second card, I went with snarky by using the Don't Repeat Gossip sentiment stamp and stamped it in the Word Bubble Rectangle.

So what do you think? Which one do you like better, sweet or snarky?

STAMPS USED:
Rafferty The Giraffe
Happy Valentine's Day Friend Script
Word Bubble Round
Don't Repeat Gossip
Word Bubble Rectangle

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Nadine

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!