January 21, 2023

Coastal Card For Any Occasion

 Hi everyone! The holidays are officially over, and it’s time to start a new year.  My card today can be used for various occasions simply (in my opinion) by changing the sentiment.

I tried to get an angled look so you could see the layers on the card.  So I added the undersea fish, shark, and turtle to different levels to give a 3d appearance.
I simply die-cut each layer several times, which can be easier than adding foam tape for added height.  I hope everyone enjoyed my card and hope to see you back again.

Stamps Used:
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable and I love all the dimension you achieved by layering the die cuts. What die did you use for this card?

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!