January 19, 2023

Watercolor Valentine's Day Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here, and today I have a watercolor Valentine's Day card I made using the Swirly Heart stamp and the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.

I stamped both stamps with white embossing powder on Bristol Smooth paper. I added Lindy's Magicals powders in Industrial Chic in Time Travel Teal and Rust Lantern. I added several layers of color and dried between applications. Once the layers were dry, I took a piece of plastic and smooshed it on my background to add additional depth and texture to my background.
I finished my card by adding some jewels to the background. A simple but pretty Valentine's Day card. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!