January 14, 2023

I Am NOT A Princess Snarky Card

Hello, and welcome back! This is Shanna today with a quick and easy card featuring some fabulous red rubber stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!  

The card involved nearly no coloring--I only added some pink to the crown to tie in with the scraps of pattern paper I was using.  SCRAP!  I have loads, and a goal for 2023 for me is to USE them!!  I loved grabbing some mixed patterns and using them together for this card!  My favorite is how the Castle stamp looks stamped over the rainbow pattern paper!  So fun!!  My Princess/Queen sentiment was heat embossed in gold onto a scrap of pink cardstock.  The crown was popped up with some foam tape for dimension.
For some extra pizzazz, I added small rhinestones to the crown for some pretty bling!


The snarky stamps aren't for everyone, but I love the variety that Crackerbox Stamps sells!  This one just makes me smile and laugh every time!
Thanks for joining me today. I will be back soon with another project--stay tuned!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!