January 8, 2023

Penguin Kisses Winter Card

Hello, crafty friends, and happy New Year! Ericka here, and today I have a wintry card using this cute Penguin Hat stamp. I love this stamp and have used it to make cute ornaments. See the post here. This time I decided to color him up using my colored pencils.

I did some no-line coloring using some light ink to stamp the Penguin Hat stamp and color him up. I then fussy cut him out and put him aside while I made my background. I used Bristol Smooth paper and Lindy's Starburst Spray in Penguin Play Periwinkle and Narwhal Navy. I love these fun sprays with sparkle, which was the perfect blizzard background. Once my background was dry, I finished my card with the Snowflake Kisses sentiment and heat embossed it with clear sparkle powder.


Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you are having a great start to the New Year!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!