February 14, 2023

Holy Cow! Another Birthday Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna here today with a fun slimline birthday card. One of my goals this year is to try and send out more birthday cards.  That translates to me making more birthday cards as well!
  This card was a lot of fun to pull together and features the following stamps from Crackerbox Stamps:

I started by heat embossing both cows in black embossing powder on white cardstock and then fussy cut them out.  My scene is some scraps I had of some pattern paper--but I could see this easily recreated with an assortment of pattern scraps and maybe this cute barn stamp HERE if you'd like to create something similar.


The Holy Cow sentiment was heat embossed onto a scrap of blue gingham paper to create a "sky" I have the perfect coworker in mind for this card later this year---so in the birthday card file, it goes!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with another red-rubber-inspired project!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!