February 24, 2023

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys Slimline Card

 Hello, and welcome back!  This is Shanna here today with another fun project featuring some super cute stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.

Today I have a *WILD* card to share featuring the following images from Crackerbox Stamps:
Monkey Swinging
Monkey with Banana
Not my Circus

I started my slimline design with a supply I rarely reach for---colored cardstock!  I generally use white cardstock 99.9% of the time or pattern paper---this was a nice change-up.  I grabbed green cardstock and green ink and stenciled some greenery in the background so my Monkeys could live in the jungle! Next, I stamped and colored in both monkeys with my comic markers--I can't get over how cute these guys are!
My sentiment was stamped in black ink onto a scrap of the same green that I die cut into a strip and trimmed to the same width as the card.  This served two purposes in my design--a place to draw focus to the sentiment without getting lost in a busy background and a "ground" for my banana-loving monkey to stand on!

I love this sentiment---I seriously say this phrase quite a bit at work LOL.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you will join me again soon for another project!
See you then!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!