March 2, 2023

St. Patricks Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a St. Patrick's card combining several stamps from our store. Let me share the card:


To create this card, I used a whisper white piece of cardstock. I sprayed it with Fireworks in green tones and a few touches of Dandelion. I let the paper dry naturally before stamping the Shamrock Open in different places of the lower part. I used New Sprout Fireworks and a pencil to color them.
Additionally, I stamped the Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrock sentiment on the upper corner, using VersaFine Onix.


I pasted the decorated layer over a textured green card base using Crafty Foam Tape and set this piece aside for a while. Then, in a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Leprechaun Patrick and colored it with Memento Markers. I fussy cut the image with scissors and pasted over the decorated card with 3D Foam Squares.
Stamps Used:
Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!