April 30, 2023

Booze and Bad Decisions Birthday Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a snarky little card to share. Here's to making cards to make people smile. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

I created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending brush. Then I added the sentiment to the card front using black ink in the top left-hand corner of the card.
I love using the Coffee Stain for any drink cards. So I added brown ink to the stamp, then misted it with water to give it a more watery look when stamped onto the card front. Now adhere the card front to the white cardstock card base. Stamp the beer cans and beer mug onto white cardstock, then add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out all of the images and added them to the card front using foam adhesive. Then I added Stickles to the beer mug for a little sparkle on the card. Let dry completely.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!