May 2, 2023

Kindness and Love Flower Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here! Today I want to share one of my favorite cards using Crackerbox Stamps. I am featuring the Apple Blossom designed by Alex and the sentiment Every Day with Kindness. This flower is part of the most recent release.


I love white cards, and for this, I used smooth white cardstock for the card base and for the top layer. It is a die-cut cover plate that includes a fun window in the center. I pasted the die-cut plate over the card base using crafty foam tape, and then I stamped the sentiment Every Day with Kindness with VersaFine Clair Onix.
On a separate piece of Whtie Smooth Cardstock, I stamped the Apple Blossom designed by Alex and colored it with Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then, I fussy cut the flower and pasted it over the decorated card base.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!