April 13, 2023

Wishing a Speedy Recovery Get Well Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Crackerbox Stamps has had a new release! There are beautiful flower stamps in it as well as some snark - of course! I again went with flowers! The stamp was designed by Oleksandr Azarov from Ukraine, and all profits for April from the flower stamps he designed will be donated to him.


I stayed very CAS here. Stamped the flowers and colored them with water brush markers. Added a bit of Stickles to the center. Stamped the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added my favorite patterned paper at the bottom.
Did you know that you can also get high-quality card bases, matching envelopes, glues, and even an Ink Eraser at Crackerbox Stamps?

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!