May 3, 2023

Simple Mother's Day Slimline Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness and I am here to share a fun new card featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps! Mother's Day is just around the corner, and I wanted to share a quick and simple mini-slimline card that any mom would love to receive!



To start off today's card, I began with a white cardstock panel measuring 2.75"x5.27". Using my Misti stamping tool I stamped the 3 flower pots first--TIP: move your paper, not your stamp if you are using a stamp positioning tool like a MISTI.  It allows you to keep them perfectly level with each other!  After the pots were stamped, I created a quick mask to cover them so I could add the flowers!  The Best Mom Ever sentiment was added as well, using purple ink.
I colored all of the images using Copic markers.  The panel was attached to a die-cut glitter scallop panel and then attached to a 3" x 6" folded card base!  That completed the card.

I will be back soon with another red-rubber-inspired project.  Until then you can always follow along with my crafty adventures over on my blog or on Instagram.  
See you all again soon, Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!