July 8, 2023

Time To Drink Wine Card

Hello friends. Ericka here, and today I have a fun card using the Martini Lady. I might have gotten my drinks mixed up when I paired it with the What Time Is A Good Time sentiment . . . or I might actually like to start with a martini and then go to wine, lol.

In either case, I started with a gel press print I pulled from my stash and stamped the Martini Lady, and heat embossed her with WOW! Embossing Powder in Midnight Blue. I added some shading around the image and then stamped the What Time Is A Good Time sentiment, and heat embossed it in white. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!