September 15, 2023

Funny Minion Halloween Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a funny Minion Halloween Card.

I first stamped the Web Corners and Don't Scare Me sentiment all at the same time using my Misti. Then I stamped the Spider Spooky, so he was hanging from one of the webs.
Next, I stamped the Ghost Minion and colored him in with Copic Markers. I matted the card front with yellow cardstock and then attached it to my card base.

STAMPS USED:
Ghost Minion
Don't Scare Me
Spider Spooky
Web Corners

Visit here to see all Halloween Stamps, and all of the stamps I used on my card, along with all previously released Halloween stamps, are 20% OFF until Sept. 24th!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!