September 22, 2023

Funny Skeleton Halloween Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a funny skeleton Halloween card.

Using some black cardstock, I stamped the Skeleton Crazy Dancing and the Funny Bone sentiment using VersaMark. Then I used some super fine white embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment and image. Before I stamped the images, I used an embossing magic powder so the embossing powder didn't stick to the cardstock anywhere I didn't want it to.
Then I matted the stamped card front with orange and yellow cardstock so it looked like candy corn. 

STAMPS USED:
Skeleton Crazy Dancing
Funny Bone

To see all the products I used to create my card, click HERE.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!