October 24, 2023

Sweet Cindy Lou Who Christmas Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with a brand new project featuring products from Crackerbox Stamps!


When some new *grinchy* sentiments were released in the latest new release last month, I knew that sweet Cindy Lou Who needed her own time to shine!!

This project features the following red rubber stamps:

I was also able to use some scraps of pattern paper that I tend to horde to help create my background! I trimmed 4 pieces down to 1” x 4” and spaced them evenly across an A2 card base. I die-cut an oval that was stamped with the Buffalo Background stamp and then added the Whoville Sign sentiment and a fussy cut Cindy Lou to complete it all! 

Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope to see you again soon!
-Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!