November 24, 2023

Quick and Easy Holiday Cards

 Hello and welcome!!  This is Shanna today kicking off the Christmas season (at least in my house lol) with a quick and easy holiday card featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

The day after Thanksgiving marks the first day of the "Christmas season" in my house--so I found it perfect to showcase one of my favorite holiday stamps in a duo of cards.  The Ornament Merry Christmas stamp is one that is super versatile in my holiday card designs, so I reach for it frequently when making Christmas cards.  The vintage feel is amazing, and it both stamps and embosses beautifully.  I used one of my favorite sketches and grabbed some holiday cardstock and these cards whipped together nicely!  I love the white heat embossed  Ornament Merry Christmas image on the red--it is classically elegant! 

Do YOU have a favorite holiday stamp you reach for time and time again??  I would love to hear about it!
Thanks so much for dropping by today. I will see you all again really soon
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!