December 27, 2023

Holiday Season Snow Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka here and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration. I'm still on holiday break and so technically its still the holiday season right? Today I have a quick card I made with some winter stamps. I love the scripty font of the Enjoy the Warmth sentiment and clear heat embossed it. I then stamped the Snowlady Neiva along with the Holly Snowflake Swirl and some additional Snowflakes. I used some clear sparkle embossing powder for all the images to give them a look of sparkly snow. I colored up my snowlady with some markers and then added some Lindy's Gang Magical spray. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!