December 5, 2023

Mirror Image Christmas Stockings

Hi Everybody! I am back with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week. It's not much longer until Christmas, so you will see a lot of Christmas cards from me in the coming weeks.


I first stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it. I then stamped the Christmas stockings - and used my mirror image rubber to make the second one. I stamped the presents onto scrap paper and cut it all out. I colored the stockings and presents with alcohol ink markers. I did a bit of light sponging in the center of the card. I added a lot of splatters, and after they dried, I added the stocking with foam tape for some dimension. Also added the presents at the bottom.

Christmas Stocking single (I used the large one)
tis the season sentiment

And perhaps you want to check out these:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!