January 19, 2024

Mixed Media Card Encouragement Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka here and today I have a mixed media card I made using my gel press along with the Built From Fire sentiment. I love this encouraging sentiment and it goes with a variety of images but today I paired it with the Apple Blossom stamp and colored it up with my watercolor markers.  

I have a huge stash of gel press prints and thought this orange one would go well with the sentiment. I stamped and clear heat embossed it and then added some leftover washi tape from a past project. I stamped the Apple Blossom on Bristol Smooth paper and clear embossed it and watercolored it with my brush makers,  I fussy cut the image out and glued it to my background to complete my card. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!