January 31, 2024

Snarky Marriage Card

 Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I have a fun, snarky card for the married people in your life.

 I love the fun Marriage Is Like sentiment, and for my card today, I paired it with the Cards Suit Hand. I used some Lindy's Magical sprays on my background, and once it was dry, white heat embossed the Marriage Is Like sentiment. On a separate piece of paper, I stamped the Cards Suit Hand with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and clear embossed it. I fussy cut the cards out and attached them to my background with foam tape. Thank you for stopping by, and if you love a little snark, be sure to check out these fun sentiments!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!