February 6, 2024

Hogs & Kisses Valentine's Day Shaker Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a hogs & kiss Valentine's Day shaker card.

To create my card, I first stamped the Hedgehog with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and then colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut it out. Next, I die-cut out a circle on the front panel piece of my card. Used some Scor-Tape around the backside of the panel around the circle and adhered some acetate. On the front, above the cutout circle, I stamped the Hogs & Kisses sentiment. I added foam squares all the way around the circle, making sure that the spaces between each one were small enough so that the Love In A Tin shaker pieces couldn't fit through. I added more foam squares around the outer edges of the front card panel and adhered it to my card front. Then I adhered the cute Hedgehog to the front of my card and added a few of the gems from the Love In A Tin around the sentiment.

STAMPS USED:
Hedgehog & Kisses Set
Hedgehog
Hogs & Kisses
Love In A Tin

OTHER CRACKERBOX STAMPS PRODUCTS:

Click HERE to see all the products I used to create my card.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!