June 15, 2024

Birthday Card Popping With Birthday Wishes

 Hello stampers and popcorn lovers. This is Janet sharing a popcorn birthday card with you today.

I used the  Popcorn Kernel to make an excellent background. The Popcorn Bowl was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the popcorn with a yellow marker to look like butter. I love a lot of butter on my popcorn, don't you?
The saying, Birthday Wishes Simple was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, and mounted on yellow cardstock.
I mounted the image on a red and white checkered piece of paper and then onto a white card.

Stamps Used:
Popcorn Kernel - is 50% OFF

Products Used:

Thanks for taking a look.
Janet











Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!