August 17, 2024

Black Cat Appreciation Day

 Hello Stampers. Vicky here today, and today, Aug. 17th, is Black Cat Appreciation Day, so I made a couple of cards with our Peeking Cat.

The first one, I stamped on a paper bag and on a white sheet of paper.
I crunched up the bag and lightly put a brown ink pad over the peaks.
I cut out the image on the paper bag and curled the paperback.
The white piece of cardstock was put behind the paper bag's opening.
Stamped Hello in the corner.
Just Peeking In was stamped on white cardstock, cut out, and mounted.

I stamped the Peeking Cat in the corner. I cut the points out and curled them.
The Congratulations 4 Leg Addition saying was stamped and mounted.
I added the Pet Heart in the corner.
I hope you enjoyed the cards, and hug your cat!
Stamps Used:
Have a great weekend!
Vicky




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!