September 5, 2024

Trick or Treat

Hello, Janet here with a dancing skeleton that you cannot resist. I also love this Trick or Treat verse. I even gave the skeleton a piece of candy corn! He is dancing with joy!


 
I used a stipple brush and black ink for the background on the white cardstock. Next I stamped the skeleton dancing using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. With VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink I stamped the Trick or Treat Long verse in the upper right corner. I stamped an extra candy corn and cut it out. Using markers I colored the small pumpkin and the two pieces of candy corn. I glued the cut out candy on the skeletons hand. The white cardstock is layered on black paper and then onto black and orange paper.

Stamps Used

Products Used

Thanks for looking! Happy Halloween!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!