October 22, 2024

Autumn

 Hello, Janet here with a fun fall card. Easy to color and send to a friend.

I stamped the cornstalk with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on white cardstock. I colored it with copic markers. Then, I tore the edges of the white cardstock to make it look rustic. The word Autumn is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturn ink. Using a stipple brush and orange ink, I added some color to the background of the stamped image. I layered the white cardstock onto brown checked paper. It reminds me of an old screen door. Next, I stamped double leaves on the designed paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them. I layered that onto brown cardstock and attached that to the card front.

Stamps Used

Products Used

Thanks for taking a look!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!