October 16, 2024

Elegant Wheat Thanksgiving Cards

 Hello, friends!  Toni here sharing a couple of elegant and simple Thanksgiving cards.

For my first card I stamped the Wheat using Catherine Pooler Tutti Frutti and Orange Twist.  I didn't worry about removing the color between stampings nor making sure everything was perfectly aligned so there's a bit of variation which adds to the homemade quality.

I finished the card by stamping and embossing Happy Thanksgiving in gold on a panel with gold washi edges.


For the second card I went even simpler with a one-layer card.  I used more Catherine Poolers inks including Icing on the Cake, a lovely dark brown.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!