May 23, 2019

Falling blossoms

Hello there crafty friends,
Olesya Andreyeva is here. Today I'm here with a shaker card using amazing tree stamp ( the link will be later). Once I saw it first I wanted to color it pink to be like spring tree in blossom.


I stamped the tree with black ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder to make it a bit dimensional and colored with Chameleon pens. To add dimension to the coloring I used darker tints at the bottom and lighter to the top. This way seems the sun is shining up above.


Then I sponged the background with Broken China Distress Oxide ink to pop the tree against it.
Fill the shaker area in with Flower soft to imitate falling blossoms and that's it. Pretty simple but looking very nice in real life!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Don't forget about our special offer this month:


Bye!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!