May 25, 2019

Snarky and Masculine Card

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a snarky and masculine card that I made using the Olesya's Car and More Fingers stamps.


I start inking a whisper white layer of card stock with two different colors of Distress Ink. Then, I stamped the Olesya’s Car image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the card with Prismacolor Premier


To see more specific details about my card, you can click HERE or visit my Stampartpapel blog.

Thank you for stopping by and remember that this month the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps promotion is with the Masculine and Sports category of stamps. All the stamps on this category are 20% off and you don’t need to use any discount code, just enjoy your shopping and make a happy man with your creations!

See you soon!

Martha Lucia


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!