June 26, 2019

Plant a Seed of Friendship

Welcome back Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps friends!
Today I have a blooming beautiful friendship card to share. Sometimes you just want to create a pretty card for someone special. It's amazing the smile that can be brought to a person's face when they receive a card they weren't expecting. Let's make someone smile.



Side Bloom,          Plant a Seed of Friendship,           Bloom


These Blooms can also be purchased at a set of 2 HERE.
I almost always stamp my images using Catherine Pooler Midnight Black ink, such a clean beautiful image. My simple blended background was created using ink and a Clarity Stencil Brush.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
For all of the details on how I created my card, you can pop on over to my blog HERE.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!