June 24, 2019

Whimsy Tree with Distress Oxides

Happy Monday and I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ericka here with a card I made using Distress Oxides on photo paper.


I love this technique of putting a bunch of distress oxides on a craft mat and then using photo paper to pick up the colors. Once the ink dries, take a soft cloth and rub off the chalky portion of the ink and you're left with a bright and brilliant background.


I thought this Whimsy Tree would be the perfect image for this background. I stamped it in tree in Ranger Distress Archival Dusty Concord so that it wouldn't smear on the photo paper. I added white dots to the image to highlight the details of this beautiful stamp.

https://rubberartstamps.com/tree-whimsy/?aff=35



I finished my card with this sentiment which is perfect for a beautiful tree. Thanks for stopping by and if you want more details on how I created this card feel free to stop over at my blog Strangely Creative.

Don't forget about our current promotion.

https://rubberartstamps.com/critters/?aff=35
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!